Friday, September 24, 2010



*check one... two... check check....pfft pfft pfft is this thing on?? One... two... check.. check... A-B-C-D-E-F-G-I.. IIIIIII got a galllllll in Kalmazoo....*

Ok, it's working :D LOL! Yay Me!

Oh what a long summer! Days spent with the runts nagging me to do this and nagging me to do that... I'm almost thankful that school has started again.. for all of us!

Well, another semester has started. I might have bit off a little more than I can chew, but I seem to be holding my own for now, so let's hope I can keep my head above water the next few months.

My first class is Developmental Psychology. The study of how people get old. Oh boy, do I have the marked covered on that one or what?! LOL! The teacher informed us on the first day of class that we all had to chose a partner and sign up for a presentation date. My partner, the only person I knew in the class (thank god she's awesome) signed us up for the chapter 4 presentation. That was like... 3 weeks into the semester and gave us only 2 weeks to prepare. So, naturally, we waited till the last minute to do it! It wasn't so bad though. We did it on childrens social and emotional development. It went pretty well! Then again, I added a picture of a baby duct tapped to the wall and a picture of Gary Coleman (which oddly enough, kept popping up in Google searches for childcare *shivers*), so really, ya can't go wrong with that! LOL The next week, the couple that did their presentation had a video with Kenny from South Park, Stewie from Family Guy and Michael Jackson. It was AWESOME... and I'll get them for it some day!!!

The next class I'm dying in is History since 1877. It's actually a rather entertaining class due to the teacher being a total crack up, but it's one night a week, from 6 to 10pm in a town 15 miles from here. The distance and the nights I don't mind, but omg... 4 hours of history? In one shot? Good heavens, someone stick a fork in me I'm done.

Ok, this next class... *sigh and get a determined look on my face*. The class isn't bad. It's to remain nameless cause the teacher is... omg... wow. Not ONCE,since the beginning of the semester, has he welcomed me to class. Now, he's welcomed my BOOBS to class every single time, but not me. For the love of God! Do guys not realize that we KNOW when they are looking at our knockers? I mean, really?! And it's not ever a fast "Omg-can't-stop-looking-but-I-must" look. Oh hewl no. It's more like a"OMG! NOM-NOM-I-WANNA-BOX-THOSE-THINGS-LIKE-SUGAR-RAY-LEONARD-HOLY-CRAP-I-WANT-THOSE-LIKE-A-FAT-KID-WANTS-CAKE-COME-TO-DADDY-BABY-AND-LET-ME-KNEED-THOSE-THINGS-LIKE-A-400-POUND-BAKER-LADY-WHO'S-PISSED-OFF-AT-HER-HUSBAND" kinda stare. *deep breath* I made the mistake of mentioning this on my Facebook page. I got many helpful responses about how to handle it. "Flaunt it" was the most popular one and hope my girlies (affectionately nicknamed "Fuji" and "Kilimanjaro")will get me an A in class. With my luck, they'll prolly get me a DD :/

The last class I'm taking was a recent add on. I started off taking a Composition class and it ended up being more like a marketing class! So totally not what I wanted so I dropped it. While I was sitting in the hall outside of Boob-man's class waiting for the class before us to end, my history teacher came up to me in a huff thinking he was late for his class, but realized he was 20 minutes early. lol. Well, he sat down next to me and asked me what I was up to. I had the class lists out trying to find a class that was still open and/or easy enough to join in on and catch up (my choices were library science or a nursing lab... erm... *shakes the magic 8 ball* outlook not good... no shit.) He mentioned that he still had room in his Western Civ class and that he would be more than happy to let me in and to get me caught up. I was a little (ok a lot) leery about it, I mean, really, who's ever heard anything good about west civ? He then proceeded to tell me the details... 8am, 4 days a week, hour class. My train of though is as follows:

..
....
um...
8am?
....
really?
Did he say 8am? AM?
........
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

shit...
....
he's serious?
....
no freekin way....

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

crap...
he is serious...

so... library science? That doesn't sound so bad...

SHIT!

Well, after my momentary shock, I tuned back in to realize he had stopped talking and was staring at me. In my total brilliance I said...... "Huh?" hahaha, omg,seriously, I'm awesome. He said not to worry, he stopped talking as soon as he noticed my eyes glaze over at the mention of 8am. But then he kept talking and it started to get a bit worse! Apparently, he got stuck with the class of morons. There were 10 people in the class: 7 baseball players, 2 volleyball players and a chick that never shows up. Oh wow, I can see this was going to be.... interesting. So after a minimal amount of begging on his behalf (I should have held out for something more of an incentive), I went down to the office and signed up for it. For the love of all things Holy!! I'm thinking now that Library Sciences would have been a better choice! The teacher, being his normal, albeit puffy eyed, chipper self in the morning makes me wanna do very bad things to him. And NOT in a good way! LOL!

Last but not least on my listy poo of gripes... Erin started playing the viola for school. Now, I have to admit, I did talk her into it a teeny tiny bit... ok... I promised her a phone. Whatever. I must have been totally out of my mind or something. What was I thinking?!? "MOM! MOM! LISTEN TO THIS!!" *insert the sound of a cat getting his tail cut off and then all four paws stuck under a steam roller here* (*snicker!* Get it??) Grant it, I picked it up and tried it and wasn't much better, but still. Apparently, my brilliance was showing again on the day I made that decision.

Alrighty tighty. I think it's time to go lay in bed and pretend to sleep. You would think that being Saturday now I would be able to sleep in. HAHAHA! You apparently didn't read the above paragraph!


OOH!! I almost forgot about my random thought process of the day! Ok, here goes...

wait, I have to pee first...

Ok... so... I've become recently addicted to the History channel. I've always enjoyed history and documentaries and whatnot,but for some reason I can't seem to change the channel past this one anymore. I'll just state at it and enter into some kind of weird trance-like state.

It could be cause of this awesome show called American Pickers. Uber hotties from Iowa who go though old barns finding junk to resell.

But yanno, I find it rather interesting that most of the things they are showing on that station now all happened within my lifetime. :|

Train of thought over...

*Kalamazoo... zoo...zoo zoo zoo. *

*clicks off*

Love to All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment