1.I always wanted a big lavish wedding. Flowers (white roses, orange and cherry blossoms) flowing from every single surface and the smell to just envelope you as you walk in. Flowers are the main thing. I don't mind how I look or anything else. I just want the flowers to be PERFECT.
2. I am a complete sugar addict! My favorite are Jellybeans. I could LIVE off of Jellybeans. Not the plain ones that you get at Easter time, I'm talking about the gourmet kind. Strawberry Cheesecake jellybeans are to die for! I think LemonHeads come in a very close second though. I would never have made it through algebra in college without lemonheads.
3. I can't sleep. Ever. It takes me forever to fall asleep because I can't seem to stop thinking about things. When I finally do fall asleep, I wake up at least twice a night. Usually, I average about 3-5 hours of sleep a night. Sometimes it'll take me a day or two to finally wear down enough to fall asleep. The doctors are no help. I am an insomniac. I've grown accustomed to it.
4. I love to sing! I sing in the car, the shower, heck I've been known to burst out singing in the middle of a sentence. My most favorite place to sing is SingSnap.com. It's a wonderful online Karaoke site with the most fantastic people on it. I'm not the best of singers though, but I try and have fun doing it.
5.I'm a pretty laid back person. I used to let things bother me way to much, but I've gotten over it. Making people laugh comes naturally to me. My mom is always telling me " take it on the road Jenna!" which either means she thinks I should be a stand up comic or I should go play in traffic... I'm not sure which.
6. I am the quintessential redhead. When I get mad, I get infuriated. When i get crazy, I get wild. When I get horny, I get..... well, we wont go there. I LOVE being a redhead... most of the time. Which is a good thing, because when I try to color my hair something else, it just comes out a different shade of red. I was once told that everyone should avoid redheads. God made us redheads because red is a sign of danger. I think I have to agree with that lol.
7. My mom is my best friend. She's the one person that will not put up with my crap and will tell me when I'm being stupid. Which I need sometimes. She also happens to be the most caring, loving, patient person I have ever met. She also annoys the piss out of me at times. Some days I don't even want to see her, but after spending 5 minutes with her I don't want her to leave my side.
8. I miss my nana. Some days it hurts so bad that I can't help but cry. She was sooooo funny! Her and my uncle would sit there and fight over the most meaningless things and I couldn't help but laugh. Or she would launch into a story about something that happened with someone 40 years ago and I was supposed to know who she was talking about. And she was the best cook EVER! Even if it was just my family that was over to see her ( 4 of us), she would make enough food to feed a third world country for a year. God, I miss her....
9. My daughter, Erin, is the most beautiful person I know. She is growing up so fast that it makes me dizzy just to think of it. We were talking the other day about how now that she's 9, she's half way to becoming an adult. I was shocked into silence that my little baby girl is halfway through her childhood already. She's so smart too. Top of her class in everything. She's sweet, appreciative of the things in her life, caring towards others and basically the most perfect daughter any mother could ever hope for. Her teachers praise her and cry at the end of the school year to see her moving forward. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and to have so many others love her and care for her as well.
10. Logan.... oh.my.God... Logan is pure boy. He runs around like a maniac, hates taking baths, loves to play with rocks and bugs, tears the heads off his sisters Barbies, whines when he doesn't get his way, never cleans his room when asked, always wants the same thing for dinner ( spaghetti ), will wait till I'm busy doing something to ask me for a drink... he infuriates me!! But one "Super Logan Hug" is enough to make me forget everything and remind me how much I love that little stinker. His smile is the sweetest smile you will ever see. You can't help but to smile back. He's the most perfect 6 year old little boy I know.
11. I hate going shopping by myself. I don't know why, but I either have to have someone with me or on the phone with someone. If I don't, I just feel.... weird.
12. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows. I dont pluck, comb, tweeze or otherwise mutilate them in anyway, and they still are perfect. I love them lol.
13.I abbr evthing and at timez muh punctuation is crap lol oh and i use lol way too much all n all muh typin leaves somethin to be desired most of the time... but idc :)
14. After 10 years of raising kids and crappy jobs, I've decided to go back to school. I thank my mom for pushing me into going back because I don't think I would have had the strength and the courage to make that decision. After my first semester, I realized something.. I LIKE school! High school was crap... but college is an adventure! I think this is because I waited so long to go. I grew up and realized that an education is so important in todays world. I'm also able to focus more than I did 10 years ago. For the first time in my life, I can actually say, " I'm proud of myself for something I am working hard to accomplish. This achievement is going to be wonderful because I've worked hard and DESERVE it!"
15.I'm horrible at returning phone calls. Or really, answering my phone in general. I have a cell phone that is never outside a 10 foot radius of me, but yet I still never answer it. No offense to those that call me... but I really don't like talking on the phone sometimes!
16.I'm a sarcastic twit. No really. I've been described as someone that can insult a person and make them think I was giving them a complement. It's a natural gift... ok, it comes from watching too much M*A*S*H... but I digress.
17. I adore writing and art. I took every single art class in high school and even a few classes that the teacher made up for me. It's my one true everlasting passion in life. My new found joy though is writing. I accredit this to my Composition teacher last semester. She was so incredibly supportive and taught me not to conform to the standards of writing when I free write. When I learned to just write what I wanted to, I couldn't stop!
18. Speaking of writing, I can't stand when people type "alot" instead of the correct way, "a lot". It's two words people! TWO! A .... LOT!
19.I'm a teen book fanatic. I loved the Twilight series!! I've read it more times than I can count and I've actually had to rebuy the first book cause I'd read it so much that the pages were starting to fall out. I also adore Ann Brashares! I giggled and cried my way through all four of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books and have read The Last Summer (of you and I ) about a dozen times. There's something about the innocence of the stories and the subtle hint of passion without the gory details that I really enjoy.
20. I've never met a fruit I didn't like. Wait... that sounds bad....
21.I am in love with a man that makes me smile everyday. He's perfect, even though he doesn't think so. I fall asleep thinking of him, dream of him at night and wake up thinking of him ever morning. My heart skips a beat every time he says I Love You. Even as I write this now I smile. To me... that's true love.
22.I'm the most impatient person in the world. I HATE to wait for things. Especially when I'm driving! It's the pedal on the right people! Use it!
23. My dad and my brother are something else. My dad works too hard and I feel bad because of it. He's always out to teach us kids a lesson, but I know he has our best interests at heart. I adore watching him play with my kids. When I was growing up, he worked so long and so hard that he never had time to play with us. But now I see him playing with Erin and Logan and am so happy he's in our lives. If I could chose my dad in my next life, I would chose him again. I worry all the time about my brother. Although he brings a lot of it upon himself, life has dealt him a pretty crappy hand. He works so hard and gets so little in return. But he's got 4 beautiful daughters that he loves with all his heart so he's happy. And I'm happy for him. But I still worry.
24.I have a billion and one facial expressions. I have a feeling some people talk to me just to see what my next facial expression will be. Kinda creepy...
25.I have a cat. She's a black and white tuxedo cat. She was the runt of the litter so she's so tiny but somehow when she's sleeping on me at 3am, she weighs a ton. There seems to be a new ongoing debate over who named her. It was either my niece where we got her or my daughter. They both blame each other. Either way, one of them has a very sick sense of humor. I have a feeling sooner or later I'm going to have to pay for kitty therapy. Oh... my cats name.... is Mouse.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment